Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Dear Fakes,

okay so I love role-playing but I HATE it when people put on an act to impress someone else.

Today I had another person say they had number dyslexia cause they heard I had it... IT'S NOT COOL so when you find a person BRAGGING about it, they probobly don't have it. If they did they'd know it wasn't cool and they'd try to hide it as best they could. Most people with number and reading dyslexia, people like me, don't realise thats what it is till they're older when it's too late to go to school to get help to work it out or learn how to work around it.

Another thing that people fake about that I have and fake cause I have it is being Anemic. Thats crazy! Why would somone want to pretend to be anemic?! IT's FREAKIN SCARRY TO BE ANEMIC! having to think "Did I eat today?" cause your body needs exstra energy to make blood. Or passing out horse back riding cause you had riden for to long and skipped lunch(happened to me).

I take it as an insulte for people to PRETEND to be me by copying my problums. it isn't cool to go through what I go through. And it isn't "Fun" to pretend to have problums just cause you find out somone else has them.4

My advise- If you think you're boring and you find the person your talking to is "interesting" Don't lie, be yourself, they might find you fun, It's a real change to find a NORMAL person when you're different and is usualy quiet a gift.

Also If nothing is wronge with you physically or mentally I'd say that is a blessing, why ruin it with lies?

Go pretend to be Bella Swan, I hear she has romance problums. (Like she fell for Edward.)

No comments:

Post a Comment