Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Book Report

So, I've lived my life avoiding most books but lately thats been impossible so I've desided to read some. I finished Eragon and eldest, I didn't finish brisinger, though I really should. I also read all of the maximum ride series that is out, I got really mad at fang for awhile... Uhm... Another really awesome book is "First test" By Tamora Pierce. I'm about to read book 2 of the "protector of the small" series, "Page".




Lets see. Other books I've found I like alot are the ranger's apprentice.
I cried at the mini stories in the "Lost stories" book. They were so filled with emotions, John Flanagan has my respect.


Other books that were in the ranger's apprentice series got into my mind and made me emotional but with different feelings, A true master of writeing to do that.
If you like short easy fun books I sugest this next one
Vampire Haiku By Ryan Mecum, It's writen in the form of many haikus in the vampire's veiw, following him like a journal until his-- uhm until somthing happens. Not gonna let you off easy by telling ya. It is a verry funny and creative book that is way better then some books. Also, It isn't about "twilight vampires", But the real thing. I think there is even a page burning twilight...
I'll show ya'll some more books later after I finish another batch, I guess I can tell ya'll the time it took me to read those books so you know how long it will take for the next book report.
First Test: 9 hours
Eragon Series: 2 weeks
Ranger's apprentice series: 4 weeks Vampire Haiku: 20 minutes.
:P I won't promise reading that fast for this next batch, but I'll try to read fast and make another post.
Love Ya'll
Peace, love and all that junk, Over and out dudes!!!
- Roo

No comments:

Post a Comment