Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Part two to happy holidays

My holidays just got okay again.

I'm OCD, we got a tree with fiber-optic lights... the lights had no visible pattern so for the first 2 days it was up and on it bugged me cause I would sit there and try placeing the pattern... Well. I love my grandpa. He saw that the lights were set to the toon "Green sleeves" A OLD renesance time song... After that my mom put a song to the tree, "is there anybody out there" by pink floyd. The tree no longer bugs me :3 I just have to think of a song and hum it while watching the tree and then I get over it. My favorite so far: House of the riseing sun.
I like hearing my dad play the guitar and that is one of my favorite songs he plays cause it just sounds so cool, even though I know the back story to it...
So, there you have it, our tree likes music, though the colors don't match up to some songs like "Little drumer boy" apparently.
Life update: Slowly getting over her OCD when it comes to somthings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment