Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

First thing first, I wish you all a merry christmas!

I know this holiday isn't about the gifts but I DID get some awesome stuff this year(like every year)
My 2 favorite things I got was my new touch screen mp3 and my 2-in-1 shot gun, you can change the barrels out and shoot 2 different kinds of bullets, It's a really awesome gift huh?
My parents also got me a bunch of DVDs and other stuff like wii games and candy X)

Sooo uhm... off the presents...
I had a good time at my aunt's christmas party, and I'm sorry for all of you who won't be seeing family or will be working this holiday. It's not right, you shouldn't have to work on a holiday, unless you don't celibrate it.

Uhm, my life's a little off but I guess the holidays do that to you. The highlights in my life are the little things right now, watching my daddy and my sister build a 6 foot shelf in the living room then move it to my sister's room, spending time with my animals to remind them I really do care for them, watching NCIS and other medical and cop shows, and role-playing- it seems like with no work to be done cause of the holidays that my life shrinks to sitting and doing everything on the couch or porch. I think the gun for a christmas present was a hint to go outside more...
I've already shot off a couple of rounds with the 22 barrel. It didn't have alot of kick which is good for those who don't know guns well...

Uhm... how many of ya'll went to carol or somthing? I didn't cause I live in the middle of no-where so there wern't any caroling houses... :)
Well, I'm off to a friends house to give them their gifts, happy holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment