Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happy holidays!

fa la la la la- la la la la~♫♪

Okay, so Super late happy halloween and thanksgiving! :D

Happy Hanukkah, Quanza, and Merry Christmas...

I'm having a breakdown right now... For those who didn't know, I'm OCD...
We lost our epic black plastic tree and are useing the one from the year before, it has fiber-optic lights and the lights... the way the color up... the changeing of the colors... they have NO pattern.
I actually want to punch our tree when I look at it... though I know that would be hard, do know good, and wouldn't scare the lights into makeing a pattern.
I want to unplug it but that would be unfair to my family... I guess punching the tree would be unfair too huh? Whatever... I'm just repeating "Don't look at it" In my head over and over, trying to forget about it and not look at it in my preferal vision...

>_<
I keep looking at it anyways and a knot forms in my stumic and it frys my nervse as I try to find the pattern. Who knows, maybe I'll go crazy before the months over and forget about it... or maybe the tree will somhow magically break... who knows... Anyways...

Merry Christmas, may your trees not attaack you and may santa not steal from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment